The Plymouth Drake Foundation in a nutshell:
Our purpose is to provide financial support to voluntary & community groups and small charities in Plymouth by the giving of Grants. Grants large and small can go a long way to supporting others to develop healthy, weatlhy and lively communties in the city we call home.
Plymouth Drake Foundation relies on donors to fund this work, every penny really does count.
Your small change can make a big change to others, even £2 can support a young person in crisis and £10 can towards giving a child with a disability an experience of a lifetime on Plymouth Sound.
More about us!
Overview of grants available:
- Open | Plymouth Training Fund: Groups are able to apply for grants to assist with training costs. Organisations with a turnover less than £100k are eligible | CLICK
- Closed | Trinity House Fund: To help residents to access marine activities, maritime education, and to learn about the sea. Funding up to £3,000 per applicant | CLICK
- Open | RNRMC Fund: Grants for men and women who are serving or have served in the Naval Service which includes the Regular and Reserve forces and the Royal Fleet Auxiliary, and their dependents
- Current Round Closed | Drake Impact Fund; Our themed grant will be looking for applicants from eligible voluntary & community groups working to tackle Child Poverty in Plymouth | CLICK
- Open | Plymouth Grassroots Funds: Small grants for Plymouth based voluntary and community organisations. Delivered in partnership with Devon Community Foundation | CLICK
- Current Round Closed | Plymouth City Councils Diverse Communities Small Grants: For events in Plymouth that specifically promote inclusion and integration across all the protected characteristics | CLICK
- Youth Hardship Fund: Funding for young people in need. Managed by Plymouth Zone
To find out more about these grants visit our grants page and also sign up to our newsletter so you can stay up to date with future funding opportunities.