The Plymouth Drake Foundation in a nutshell:
Our purpose is developing wealthy, healthy and lively communities in Plymouth. We aim to achieve this by providing grants to Plymouth’s voluntary and community sector; we fund charities, community groups and social enterprises.
More about us!
Overview of grants available:
- Open | Plymouth Training Fund: Groups are able to apply for grants to assist with training costs. Organisations with a turnover less than £100k are eligible | CLICK
- Closed | Trinity House Fund: To help residents to access marine activities, maritime education, and to learn about the sea. Funding up to £3,000 per applicant | CLICK
- Open | RNRMC grant for men and women who are serving or have served in the Naval Service or the Auxiliaries and their dependants
- Closed | Drake Impact Fund; our themed grant will be looking for applicants from eligible voluntary & community groups working to tackle Child Poverty in Plymouth | CLICK
- Closed | Plymouth Grassroots Fund: Small grants for Plymouth based voluntary and community organisations. Delivered in partnership with Devon Community Foundation | CLICK
- Open | Plymouth City Councils Diverse Communities Small Grants | CLICK
- Youth Hardship Fund: Funding for young people in need. Managed by Plymouth Zone
To find out more about these grants visit our grants page and also sign up to our newsletter so you can stay up to date with future funding opportunities.